Sunday 7th May 1:40 pm at Langlands Park is the time and place for the 2017 QLD Vs NSW Residents fixture.
Bears energetic forward Cheyne Whitelaw & and Norths hard running utility Tautalatasi Tasi, have been named in the New South Wales Intrust Super Premiership Residents side to take on The XXXX Queensland Residents.
Now that the season is in full swing don’t forget to grab your Bears gear in our merchandise store.
Headed by Wyong Coach Rip Taylor off-field and Wyong’s Mitch Cornish on-field, the team will make the trip up north tomorrow [Wednesday 3rd May 2017].
The annual fixture which last year was won by New South Wales 30-16, will this year be televised live on Channel Nine, Sunday 7th May at 1.30pm prior to the 2017 AAMI City v Country Origin match also live from Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium in Mudgee New South Wales.
The North Sydney Bears next match is the big one! The Bears and the Newtown Jets will battle it out for the 2017 Frank Hyde Shield at North Sydney Oval Sunday 14th May.
Steve Georgallis from the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs has been appointed Assistant Coach.
Rugby League Senior Representative Residents Competition [Open Age]
Queensland Vs New South Wales | Langlands Park | 1:40 pm | 07/05/2017
1. Dylan Edwards (Penrith Panthers)
2. Chris Centrone (Wyong Roos)
3. Jordan Drew (Newtown Jets)
4. Matt Allwood (New Zealand Warriors)
5. Bureta Faraimo (Wentworthville Magpies)
6. Jayden Nikorima (Wyong Roos)
7. Mitch Cornish (c) (Wyong Roos)
8. Andy Saunders (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
9. Craig Garvey (Canterbury Bulldogs)
10. Moses Leota (Penrith Panthers)
11. Jack Williams (Newtown Jets)
12. Asipeli Fine (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
13. Cheyne Whitelaw (North Sydney Bears)
14. Tyrone May (Penrith Panthers)
15. Tautalatasi Tasi (North Sydney Bears)
16. Lindsay Collins (Wyong Roos)
17. Toafofoa Sipley (New Zealand Warriors)
18. Josh King (Newcastle Knights)
19. Nick Meaney (Newcastle Knights)
COACH: Rip Taylor (Wyong Roos)
ASSISTANT COACH: Steve Georgallis (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)